- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Social Security
- ERIE for Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries
- About Us
- Policy Service
- Contact Us
If you have tangible assets, you need the protection of a homeowners insurance policy. These policies cover you in a home or an apartment, whether you are an owner or a renter. A well-written homeowners policy will pay to replace any of your personal property that is destroyed in a fire or other disaster. The policy will also be your first line of defense against a lawsuit from someone injured at your home.
The cost of this coverage is determined by many rating factors. The quality of the coverage, however, is determined by the quality of the insurer and whether the policy is written on a named perils or all-risk basis. A named-perils policy covers only those losses specifically cited in the contract. The all-risk policy works the opposite way - unless a peril is specifically excluded, coverage is provided. The all-risk policy is broader and the burden of proof is on the carrier, not you, in the event of a loss.
Cantley Insurance and Financial Services offers free, comparative quotes on Homeowners Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.