- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Social Security
- ERIE for Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries
- About Us
- Policy Service
- Contact Us
Group Life Insurance
Group life insurance is an integral part of most employee benefits packages. When provided by an employer, employees appreciate the value of life coverage and the additional security it provides to their families.
Employers have a wide variety of optional plan designs to customize a group life insurance plan. Optional coverages include voluntary life insurance, supplemental life coverage, accidental death and dismemberment policies, and dependent life insurance. The premium paid for group life insurance is generally a business deduction, and this stand-alone contract is usually less expensive than the life coverage provided with medical/health insurance.
Cantley Insurance and Financial Services offers free, comparative quotes on Group Life Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.