- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Social Security
- ERIE for Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries
- About Us
- Policy Service
- Contact Us
Cargo insurance is an insurance policy designed to protect against loss of or damage to your goods while they are being transported. The policy is meant to indemnify you if there is any loss or damage to your cargo. Cargo insurance would cover the goods while they are being transported over sea, air and land. This also includes parcel post and cargo/packages by courier service.
Although the term "marine cargo insurance" is sometimes used, it actually includes coverage for the land transit commencing from the moment the goods leave the storage until they arrive at the final warehouse.
Cantley Insurance and Financial Services offers free, comparative quotes on Cargo Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.